1. Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
2. Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about Users' means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
3. Web browser cookies
4. How we use collected information
This Site may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve our Site: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or to send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
5. How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site. However, we cannot guarantee complete security of any data that Users submit or that is collected as part of your usage of our services. User data may potentially be exposed to other users or entities on the internet. By using our services, you acknowledge and accept this risk.
6. Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
8. User Data Deletion Requests
If a User wishes to request the deletion of their personal data stored by the Site, they may submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of such a request, we will endeavor to delete the requested information as soon as reasonably practicable, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note that we may need to retain certain information for record keeping purposes, to complete transactions, or to comply with our legal obligations.
9. Use of Google User Data
Your use of our Site and our services may involve certain features powered by Google Sign-In. In such cases, we may access, collect, use, store, or share Google user data as outlined below:
- Access: We may access your Google user data as necessary to provide the services you have requested. For example, if you use Google Sign-In, we will access your Google account information to authenticate you. Please note that we request access only to the data that is necessary to provide our services, and we do not access your Google user data without your prior consent.
- Use: We use your Google user data only for the purposes for which you have given us consent. This includes providing services, improving our offerings, and ensuring the security of our services. We do not use your Google user data for advertising purposes.
- Storage: Your Google user data may be stored on our servers to provide and improve the services we offer. We employ strict security measures to protect this data and ensure its confidentiality.
- Sharing: We do not share your Google user data with any third parties, except as may be required by law or as necessary to provide our services. When we do share data under these circumstances, we always ensure that the recipient is bound by the same level of data protection as we are.
10. Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.